Friday, November 28, 2008

Relaxing

Dear Ladies,

Just a short word of encouragement for you all this holiday weekend.

RELAX!!!


It is OK to sneak in some "me time" this weekend.
Here are some ideas to get you started:

Do nothing- just sit and stare out the window,

Read a book during the kids nap time instead of cleaning, take a hot bath after everyone is in bed,

Watch a favorite TV show on line(most of the major networks have their shows on line, so you can watch it when you like),

Go shopping all alone or with a friend, go get a cup of coffee and wander your favorite store without worrying about Christ ma shopping.

Whatever you do, enjoy yourself.
It's OK.

Melissa

1 comments:

Mikki Black said...

Melissa - Words cannot explain what a wonderful person you are. Every time I try, I fall short. I have learned a lot from you, even before this blog began, and I think that you should know that I am very grateful for you (and your blog).

I have even nominated you for an award. Come see me at http://www.hereswhatletsdo.blogspot.com and pick it up!

 
Blog Design by Split Decisionz