Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Laundry Room

My laundry room is a mess. It needs to be de-junked and re-organized. I've been planning to do this for several days, but it hasn't happened.
Most of my day was filled with completing school work, so it is always hard to do a large project. In the afternoon I began dinner preparation and headed up to the doctor's office for our bi-monthly allergy injections. (the oldest and youngest son). This can take us an hour, by the time we wait for the nurse and then wait 20 minutes afterwards, as a preventive measure if one should have a reaction to the injection. We arrived home just a few seconds before Eric. My middle boy, Jacob, put the casserole in the oven for me while we were gone, so dinner was almost ready. After dinner we check the status of the racers we are watching in the Iditarod and finished watching the movie Ivanhoe(suppliment to our history). Now it is time to kiss everyone goodnight and head to bed.

So needless to say the laundry room is still a mess. Maybe tommorrow.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Split Decisionz