Saturday, March 3, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I hope to share with you about our homeschooling adventure. In our 10+ years of schooling our children we have learned a great deal and we continue to learn each day. We have 3 sons and 1 daughter that we adopted from Haiti(that's a story for another day). The children range in age from 16 down to 9. We started homeschooling when our oldest was only 4 (my first mistake,not homeschooling starting him at 4).
We have lived in Virginia for the past 15 years. Originally I'm from NY and my husband,Eric, is from IL. We have a variety of animals that keep us company including a dog, 7 homing pigeons, a rabbit, a cocktail and some fish.
In future entries I will share with you what our days are like, about our animals, our approach to schooling and what we are learning along the way. We believe strongly that God's has called us to a life style of homeschooling and we depend on His direction as we travel along.
Thanks for visiting and come back soon

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Split Decisionz